Wednesday 13 July 2011

Would you like to try Organic Young Baby Coconuts?

Just a quick post to let you all know that I am offering to order in organic young baby coconuts to coincide with our Raw Vegan Potlucks.

If you would like to order a coconut or two (or three or four :) ) then get in touch.  Coconuts will be £3.01 each and you will need to pay on ordering (I will provide you with my account details so that you can make a direct transfer).  The coconuts can be collected at the Pot Luck events, if you can't make it to the pot luck but you still want some coconuts, you are welcome to arrange collection another time (please keep in mind that the use by date is limited so the sooner you collect the fresher your coconut will be).

Please note: As things currently stand, I am not making a profit by co-ordinating the orders of these coconuts so I take no responsibility for how happy you are with your coconuts!  I thought that this would just be a great opportunity to make good quality organic young coconuts available to those who attend the raw food pot lucks, so it's all being arranged through good will  :)

Love to you all  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: