Tuesday 8 March 2011

Amazing Raw Chocolate Course

Last Saturday I drove up to Dorset to attend an Advanced Raw Chocolate Course with OOSHA.  The course was absolutely fantastic, I learned so many new things which I'm really excited at now being able to play with in the kitchen to make some raw faerie chocolates ;)

Amy covered how to make filled chocolates, truffels, praline, crystalised ginger and more.  Aside from the course itself being great, it was lovely to meet more peeps who love raw food and are really into their raw chocolates too.

If you're looking for a course to extend your skills and knowledge in making raw chocolate, and want to learn from someone who really knows what their doing, then Amy's course may be for you too.

I'm really looking forward to Amy's book!  



The chocolates were delicious, I photographed them in the car so we could enjoy them on the long drive home.

No comments: