Monday 28 March 2011

Last minute birthday order....



When I'm asked about how much notice I need to make a cake, I almost always advise a week as certain things need to be done well in advance to make most of my cakes.  Well, a beautiful friend of mine, a doula from Wiltshire, called me on Saturday with a special request for a birthday cake for her friend in Devon.


On impulse I decided to do it even though I had a pretty full schedule.  She was happy to leave it to me to decide what type of cake it was and thankfully, she was happy with what I created for her.

This is a raw vegan cake made with raw 'milk' chocolate topped with a fudgish-caramel layer and decorated with raw chocolates.   


Cakes can be collected by prior arrangement.  Delivery may be possible at extra cost.

No comments: